Price for 1 minute
Manufacturer: World nutrition
Manufacturer: world nutrition
Professional Supplement center
Manufacturer: world nutrition
Enzymes Sustain Life
Enzymes are biocatalysts; which means that they either begin a reaction or cause a reaction to speed up. Enzymes cause the chemical reactions responsible for breathing, digestion, growth, reproduction and most other body functions. Your body contains approximately 3,000 different enzymes.
Eating enzyme rich foods, such as fruits and uncooked vegetables helps your body maintain a healthy level of enzymes. With a good supply of enzymes, your body will get more out of the vitamins and minerals you consume.
Vitamins and minerals function within the body in enzymatic reactions. Your body synergistically uses enzymes with vitamins (which are coenzymes) and minerals (which are cofactors). Enzymes help vitamins and minerals to function. At the same time, vitamins and minerals help enzymes to function.
As you age, your enzyme levels and activity decrease. Your body makes most of the enzymes you need, but poor diet, illness, injury and other circumstances may cause enzyme depletion.
Combined with professional healthcare, proper diet and exercise, an enzyme supplement can help maintain your normal enzyme levels and balance your body’s repair mechanisms.
Enzymes can improve your quality of life:
Reduce Inflammation *
* Helps your body repair damaged tissue.
* Reduces swelling and inflammation, which often alleviates pain, as is often the case in patients with arthritis or chronic back pain.
* A healthy alternative to Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen, which are known to have ill effects on the liver, kidneys, stomach and intestines.
Guard Against Fibrosis *
* Digests scar tissue. *
* Doctors in Europe and Asia have used enzymes as a therapy for surgical wounds, pulmonary fibrosis, and kidney fibrosis for more than 40 years.
* Fibrin reduces the function and size of our organs as we age.
Help Maintain a Healthy Immune System *
* Helps modulate your immune function.
* Reinforces your body’s defense mechanisms and speeds healing.
Promote Healthy Circulation *
* Helps cleanse the blood of toxins and impurities.
* Aids the liver in filtering toxins out of the body.
Fight Viruses *
When your immune system attacks viruses, the virus is protected by a protein shell. Enzymes can eat away at the
No animal derivatives
No yeast or gluten
No harmful talc
Serrapeptase – A highly fibrinolytic enzyme that can digest dead tissue, blood clots, and cysts. Blocks the release of pain-inducing amines from inflamed tissues. Used throughout Europe and Asia as an alternative to salicylates, ibuprofen, and other NSAIDs.
Bromelain – A plant derived proteolytic enzyme most noted for its effectiveness in the reduction of inflammation and swelling. Bromelain may reduce the swelling that causes joint pain in arthritis sufferers.
Papain – Another plant derived proteolytic enzyme used to treat edemas, inflammatory processes, and indigestion. Also used in hospitals to accelerate healing, treat ulcers, and reduce swelling, fever, and adhesions after surgery.
Amylase & Lipase – Digestive enzymes that break down carbohydrates and fats, respectively.
Amla – Known as the Indian gooseberry, Amla is the richest source of Vitamin C. It also contains tannic acid, glucose, protein, cellulose and calcium. It is used for stomach problems and anemia.
Rutin – A flavanoid that supports health by strengthening capillaries and other connective tissue.